Starting the discussion with a new client about their online presence is one of the most exciting parts of this work. Because we have dealt with almost every imaginable situation for the past 15 years in operation, we know what it's like to have a client with absolutely no Internet presence at all, and we also know what it's like to deal with a client with an aging, tangled set of web properties and services. Whatever your situation, you need professionals sometimes to make sure your web presence is driving business, not distracting from it.
One agency, many web development and optimization skills
Oftentimes, a web developer is really good at one set of skills, such as CMS install and design, Shopify deployment, or database management. But Anchored Web has a much wider skill set. Yes, we can build your website and make sure it launches fully indexed by Google, W3C compliant and tested to work for sending leads to your mailbox. But we can also help you with the following: to fix, or migrate from, your email services; to migrate and upgrade your website CMS software; to collect and organize your various online accounts needed to sustain your online presence; and to troubleshoot, optimize and speed up your website's performance.
But that's not even close to the potential when working with Anchored Web. We design logos, marketing collateral such as business cards, brochures, flyers, and pamphlets; we manage social media accounts and preschedule up to 150 posts to your online accounts, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Linkedin, TikTok, YouTube, and Google My Business; and we offer email management, migrations, and even email marketing solutions.
Think we might have the right skills for you? Contact us today and we can immediately identify ways to help and add value to your online presence.
Website Projects: Quick Glance
- Send website design mockup(s) to client for approval.
- Website content discovery (passwords, images and text, and company boilerplate information supplied by the client).
- Website build (2 to 8 weeks): A non-public website address provided to client for review and feedback
- Revisions, updates, and refining website based on client feedback
- Pre-launch setup: Social media integration and optimization
- Pre-launch setup: SEO and page speed optimization
- Pre-launch setup: Online advertising (optional)
- Website Launch
Website Core Features
- Content Management System: Point and click interface to manage and update website
- Latest core CMS software security updates
- Professionally designed website "look and feel"
- Blog/news section
- Simple contact form
- Registration, login, lost password/reset password, access control levels
- SEO and page speed optimized at launch
- Natively mobile responsive and compatible
- Technical training and support available